Monday, January 16, 2012

Can't Touch This - Control

I am in the control group and have been keeping my eye out for any current control issues.

As was discussed in class Congress has been trying to pass some shady anti-piracy bills.  I voted for the current administration and can't say that I've been completely pleased with everything they have done but some of the things I have really appreciated are an increase in college funding, allowing children to be covered under their parents health care until they're 26, trying to end the wars in the middle east, and now this can be added to the list:

White House Says It Opposes Parts of Two Antipiracy Bills

Good stuff.

I agree that the piracy issue is a problem that must be addressed and I don't know how to solve it but this was not the right way to do it.  They can't be allowed to touch, change, anything they seem fit without oversight by an informed enforcer.

1 comment: